Grab your paddle and head to our Peace Pavilion for a game of Pickleball!
Starting in April, the Peace Pavilion will have a pickleball court available to the public on Wednesdays from 10 am to 4 pm for a minimal donation.
• Church members only from 8 am to 10 am
• Public use by reservation 10 am to 4 pm
• Restrooms and kitchen open 8 am to 4 pm
• Non-members provide their own paddles and balls
• Walk-on use is welcome if the court is not already reserved.
Benefits of Pickleball
Pickleball is a FUN and HEALTHY sport that can improve cardiovascular health. It’s also low-impact and easier on the joints and muscles, making it a great choice for those seeking a good workout without excessive strain on their bodies.
For more info and to view the waiver, visit our Pickleball webpage: https://peace-tohickon.org/pickleball-wednesdays