Peace Tohickon invites you to join us for our summer community craft show and marketplace.
June 3, 2023 | 9 AM – 4 PM
Proceeds benefit Disaster Relief
You’re invited to the Peace Craft Fair and Marketplace on Saturday, June 3rd, 2023.
We’re excited to showcase the works of Bucks County and eastern PA’s talented artists, artisans, and local businesses. Bring the whole family!
Discover unique and high-quality goods from talented local artists, artisans, and businesses, including handmade crafts, home decor, jewelry, clothing, and more. Plus, by attending, you’ll be supporting Peace’s Disaster Relief Ministry, which aids those affected by disasters both locally and abroad.
Shop, browse, and give back all in one event!
Vendor Setup time 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Vendor vehicles are allowed in the vendor area for set up only between 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM the day of the event. No vendor or delivery vehicles will be allowed in the display areas after 8:30 AM on the morning of the event.
Spaces will be assigned on receipt of application and full payment.
If you have any questions contact event coordinator Gary Schaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 267-517-1616 (text preferred)
Spaces 1 through 20 Tables under the pavilion (See floor plan)
- Peace provides an 8-foot by 30-inch table and folding chair(s)
- Vendor has 4 feet behind the table to operate
- Table length and shape as designated on plan
- Corner spaces designated “c” have an additional 4 or 6 feet of table length
- Spaces designated ”e” have electricity
- Spaces 6 through 15 are back-to-back with another vendor
Pavilion spaces: Tables in the pavilion provided by Peace with chair(s)
- 8-foot table with electric: $30.00 (6 available)
- 8-foot table: $30.00 (7 available)
- 12-foot corner table with electric: $40.00 (1 available)
- 12-foot corner table: $40.00 (4 available)
- 12-foot table: $40.00 (1 available)
- 14-foot corner table with electric: $40.00 (3 available)
Spaces 1P through 15P Open paved spaces (See floor plan)
- 20 ft x 20ft paved space
- Vendor provides their own tables and canopy up to 12’ x 12’
- Accessible to public on one side only unless indicated *
- Electricity ‘e’ is available on a limited number of sites
Parking lot spaces 20 feet by 20 feet on paved surface for $40.00
- 1-sided access: 11 spaces available
- 2-sided access*: 4 spaces available